Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Alexis Has a Career!

It finally happened...Alexis is a teacher!! She was offered and accepted a job as a Kindergarten Teacher in Richardson ISD. Alexis will be teaching at Northwood Hills Elementary School. She interviewed with them on Monday, and on Tuesday received the offer. Next fall will mark the beginning of her new career. I am very proud of her and I think she will do a wonderful job educating the leaders of tomorrow. Feel free to leave comments of congratulations and encouragement.

3 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

Congratulations, Alexis! I'm so excited that you'll be teaching Kindergarten and not 6th or something worse! I'll look forward to hearing all about our school and everything in a couple of weeks.

Gr R said...

Alexis, I'm so happy for you! I knew you would have no trouble finding a teaching position you wanted. Lucky little children will appear in your classroom next fall. You probably regret leaving the school you have been teaching in, (I assume you liked it there), but I'm glad you stuck to your guns and found the little people you want to teach. An offer the day after your interview as an inexperienced teacher speaks worlds for you. A plus for your resume! See you in Fredericksburg soon. Love, Gr R.

Daryl & Diana said...

Need more blog entries!