Saturday, April 12, 2008

Family News

Alexis and I are about to be an aunt and uncle again. My sister and her husband are expecting their second child. The last kid they had, they did not reveal the sex of the kid. I thought that was dumb, in fact no one liked that little game they played. This time around they have revealed the sex of the new kid. I do not know how many people they have told, but the four or five people who read this are about to know too: they are going to have a boy. I have also been entrusted with some other secret information involving naming. I know the name, and since I did not appreciate being left out in the dark last time around, I am going to make sure everyone else knows too. There should not be secrets between family members. So here is the name of the new boy baby that will arrive some time in August: Brandon Lucas Tripp. You are welcome.

You can get to thier blog by clicking on www.dtripp.com be sure that you leave them a congrats on the baby and picking a name. Tell them I sent you.

4 comments:

The Davis Duet said...

congrats aunt & uncle

Daryl & Diana said...

We just want to make sure we have as many kids as you guys have dogs.

Anonymous said...

Well have you guys decided to stop your blog???

Bill Cheves

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to visit us for Mothers Day weekend, we both enjoyed your company. It is always sad to see you go... love papa(sonny &celeste)
The bikes are super...