Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Football season is my favorite time of year. Its by far the best of the five seasons (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring, and Football) So let’s preview the upcoming football season. First of all the college football season for me gets started with the kick-off of the Tech vs. SMU game. It should be the usual Texas Tech ass-kickery of unworthy, half-ass, non-conference opponents. It’s good for our stat sheets. I am predicting a big win. I will be attending that game and hosting a tailgate party before. Abandon all hope; all ye who oppose Texas Tech.
Pay attention to the college football season. During the Bowl Season I host a pool to see who can most accurately predict the winners of all 863 bowl games. Last year I won, and my dad came in last…Seriously, who picks A&M over Cal?!

As for the NFL…I have the Cowboys beating the JV team in Houston this weekend for both team’s third pre-season game. “The pre-season doesn’t matter,” you say. They keep score. It matters. My Super Bowl winner prediction is the New England Patriots. I’m right.

Feel free to e-mail me your football questions, even stupid ones. I can answer them.

2 comments:

J. Didier said...

So much for your predictions. Who owns the governot's cup, or boot, or whatever it is?

camaya said...

Are you in mourning? Who was supposed to beat whose butt?