Thursday, August 30, 2007

Labor Day

If you thought this was an update letting you know how Alexis is liking her first days of teaching Kindergarten, you are mistaken. I don't know why she has not posted anything, but she has been really busy this week and likes things so far. Maybe she will post an update this weekend. Who knows. But for know you are stuck reading what I write for you. More Football. This coming Monday brings Red Raider vs. Mustang to the table. I don't really think much of this match-up and I feel most people expect Red Raider to blow out Mustang. But lets consider this:
SMU's football team is making a comeback from the cellar of the NCAA, they are getting better. This may be their only regular season televised game and its their first game of the season. And how about this: The game has been completely sold out! This game is a big deal to SMU, and it is one of only two college football games that will be nationally televised on Monday. With that being said, I think Tech will win by about a thousand points, maybe more.

Diana, I am curious on where you stand on this game, I know you hold a special place in your heart for SMU. I know Brynna will be supporting the Red and Black in her Cheerleader outfit.

Isn't the new color scheme of the blog great?

2 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

I'm pretty sure Brynna can dig that lovely outfit you gave her out of the back of her closet for a this extra special game.

J. Didier said...

I want pictures of Daryl holding her and cheering on the red and black.

Great blog colors.