Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cleburne, Texas

This past weekend Alexis and I braved the dust storm that was covering North Texas and took a day trip to Cleburne. I wanted to show her the bustling metropolis where I work now. It is a sharp contrast from the glass and steel towers of Dallas to the horse and buggy town of Cleburne. It takes about an hour from our loft in Downtown to get to Downtown Cleburne where I work. My office is nothing special as you can tell from the pictures. In some of the pictures you can see how brown the sky is from the dust storm that was taking place. There are some pictures of the office where I spend most of my day and also a couple of pictures of the Johnson County Courthouse where I spend the rest of my time.

And what trip to a small town in Texas would be complete without a stop at the local Dairy Queen? So after taking in the sights, which didn't take long, we stopped at DQ for a Blizzard. The place was pretty busy and we felt like we were really taking in the culture of the small town. Pretty exciting stuff in Cleburne. We hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: