Saturday, February 10, 2007

Done with EnCana

Friday marked my last day at EnCana. I'm done!! On to the next job. Friday was a pretty easy day for me at work, I didn't do a whole lot, but thats no different than what I usually do. After work my supervisor took some co-workers and me out for drinks. Good times. Alexis met up with us at the restaurant.

Also Alexis got paid for the first time since she started subbing. So congrats to her on her first pay check. She also looked into different school districts around Dallas where she might want to work. We aren't real sure where she will end up, but she is leaning toward Richardson ISD.

We finally took Diana and Daryl up on their wedding present. In march they are shipping us off for a newly wed weekend conference. It will be at the Gaylord Texan Hotel here in Grapevine. I will be referring to the hotel as the Great Texan Hotel. Gaylord sounds too gay for me. So if anyone wants to baby sit Ace for the weekend, he's yours.

That's pretty much it for now, next week should be interesting with the new job starting. Landman. Not Farmer.

1 comment:

Yo Momma said...

Just wanted you to know someone is reading. You do realize this counts as a journal? You just can't hide this one under your bed.